All-in-One Compression Tool
Compression crimping tool for F, BNC, RCA connectors on coaxial cables.
High quality, professional compression crimper for F connectors. The tool is characterized by high resistance to mechanical damage, thanks to the use of the highest quality materials at the production stage. Another feature of the compression crimper is its compact dimensions, which is extremely important for anyone, both professional installer and amateur who makes the clamp.
- A tool with high durability, made of the highest quality materials.
- Compact dimensions.
- Lever lock during storage.
- Clamps compression connectors F, BNC, RCA, IEC.
- Clamps connectors of various lengths - built-in piston rod reducer.
- Clamps connectors on RG-59, RG-6 class cables.
- Tune the tool to the selected connector and wire by:
- Using the correct piston rod end
- Adequate setting of the bumper elements to the type of connector and cable diameter
- Piston stroke setting
- Material Metal
- Compatibility RG-6, RG-59 - F, RG -7, 320QR, RCA, BNC, IEC, TRS-RA
- Overall length 177 mm